Thursday, March 20, 2008

Revelation 12:7 (Snare Drum Art)

This was a drum shell that I worked on for someone. (I had to take many pictures and splice them together to make a continuous wrap image that you see below.) It too me for evvvvvver to complete because it was all done in my spare time....and of course I charged wayyyy too little for the work. If I broke it down I would have made more an hour flipping burgers, but I did have fun making the piece.

Here is the part in the bible that I based the illustration off of.

"And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night."
Hope you enjoy!

Peace - NickZ. :)

No comments: